S-POWER Dual Degree Engineering
The S-POWER scholarship is made possible through the partnership of Clark Atlanta University and the Center for STEM Education at Northeastern University. Only Dual Degree Engineering students are eligible.
Criteria for selection
1. Be U.S.Citizens, US Nationals, US Permanent Residents or Admitted Refugees;
2. Be accepted to the participating institution;
3. Demonstrate Financial need (must complete FAFSA form);-combination of awards may not exceed your unmet need.
4. Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or above (3.3 GPA if applying to graduate school).
5. Submit an essay – Why I want a career in energy.
NSF requires reporting on scholarship recipients each semester. Information required will include current GPA, scholarship award for that semester in addition to confirmation regarding participation in any S-POWER associated activities (seminars etc.). All recipients must demonstrate a financial need, per FAFSA.